1. Under Two Flags Ink Navy Sweater Blazer, $195
2. Archival Clothing Navy Webbing Belt, $28
3. Farm Tactics Golden Loose Knit Slub Tee, $38
4. Fischer Chambray Work Shirt, $150
5. Archival Clothing Ranger Tan Archival Tote, $90
6. Under Two Flags Olive Day Jacket, $225
7. Hamilton 1883 White Texas Oxford Shirt, $195
8. Sketchbook Tan Waxed Canvas Camper Satchel, $230
Online Men's store Two Inch Cuffs is offering a Free Shipping promo on orders over $150 within the continental US through April 15th. They're stocking a tightly edited collection of (mostly) American heritage brands and seem to be making a solid effort to hunt down reasonably priced items. Much appreciated when it can get so expensive to shop responsibly. Do you often wonder why clothes cost so much? There is a great article on that over on Well Spent.
I'm particularly excited to see that one of my favorite women's designers Fischer has created some exclusive styles for Two Inch Cuffs including this very nice looking Chambray Work Shirt.